Istanbul & Cappadocia Photography Workshop Tour; Are you curious about Istanbul and Cappadocia? So, are you someone who loves taking pictures and wants to take themselves to the next level in photography?
Here is for you; We planned both travel and photography workshop. Along with a Local Guide and Professional Photographer Hasan AKBAS, the most popular areas of Turkey; A wonderful full 5 days await you in Istanbul and Cappadocia!
Istanbul & Cappadocia Photography Workshop
GRUB SIZE; 15 Guests
Experience | Difficulty
- You can join this tour just for travel
- Beginner, amateur, curious and semi-professional photographers
- DSLR, mirrorless, compact or smartphone cameras
- Special outfits for modeling throughout the tour
Services included in the Price
- 5 days – 4 nights
- 4 and 5 star accommodation
- Morning breakfasts
- Pick-up and drop off from Istanbul Airport
- All transfers during the tour
- Travel insurance
- Professional Local Guide
- Photography training and consultancy by Hasan Akbaş
- Travel Booklet
- Tourbulance Backpack
- Tourbulance Mug
Services not included in the Price;
- Arrival and departure flight tickets to Istanbul airport
- Visas (if applicable)
- Lunch, Dinner and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Cappadocia Balloon Tour
- Museum and archaeological site entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Health insurance
DAY 1 → 22.03.2021 Monday Frankfurt – Istanbul
- 05:45 Arrive to Istanbul by Turkish Airlines TK00
- 08:00 Photo stop at “Bosphorus View”
- 09:30 Visit “Sultanahmet Square” / “Hippodrome” / “Hagia Sophia”
- 12:30 Lunch at “Sultan Kosesi Restaurant (Local)”
- 13:30 After lunch we will visit “Sultanahmet Mosque” / “Grand Bazaar”
- 15:30 Check in to hotel and break time for 2 hours.
- 17:30 Out from hotel for “Kadikoy Tour” by Metro (6 Stations ~ 15 Mins)
- 18:00 Dinner at “Local Fish Restaurant (Local)”
- 19:00 Walking Around “Kadikoy” (Local Fish Market / Bars Street / Local Shoppings / Bahariye Street )
- After Kadikoy Tour back hotel (Can enjoy with Traditional bars more and back to hotel by Metro or Taxi with easy access.)
- Overnight in Byotell Kozyatagi 5*
DAY 2 → 23.03.2021 Tuesday Istanbul
- 09:00 Breakfast at the hotel and leave for Istanbul Tour.
- 09:30 Visit “Dolmabahce Palace”
- 12:00 Lunch at “Cok Cok Thai Restaurant”
- 13:00 Visit “Istiklal Street” / “Galata Tower (Outside)”
- 15:30 Visit “Kubbe Istanbul for Taking a Photo” and “Turkish Coffee Break Time” (Unseen Local Place)
- 16:30 Visit “Spicy Bazaar”
- 18:30 Dinner at “Cinaralti Restaurant (Local)” Overnight in Byotell Kozyatagi 5*
DAY 3 → 24.03.2021 Wednesday Istanbul – Kayseri – Erciyes Mountain (Ski Center)
- 06:30 Early breakfast (Lunch Breakfast Box)
- 07:00 Transferred to Sabiha Gokcen Airport
- 08:30 Flight to Kayseri Airport by Pegasus Airlines
- 09:50 Arrive to Kayseri Airport and meet with our driver
- 10:30 Drive to Erciyes Mountain for Ski Center
- 11:30 Lunch at “Kardanadam (Snowman) Restaurant (Local)”
- 13:00 Enjoy with “Ski in Erciyes Mountain”
- 17:00 Drive to Cappadocia
- 18:30 Dinner at Hotel Overnight in Cave Hotel
DAY 4 → 25.03.2021 Thursday Cappadocia
OPTIONAL!! Hot Baloon Tour (1 Hour) 230-250 USD
OPTIONAL!! Photo Tour in Early Morning with Hot Air Balloons : 10 USD
- 10:30 Breakfast at the hotel and leave for Cappadocia
- 12:00 Arrive to Cappadocia
- 12:00 Lunch at Dede Efendi Restaurant(Local)
- 13:30 Visit “Underground City of Kaymakli” / “Carpet Weaving School”
- 16:30 Check in to hotel and free time for enjoy Cave hotel and take a picture.
- 19:30 Dinner with “Belly Dance Show”
- Overnight in Cave Hotel
DAY 5 → 26.03.2021 Friday Cappadocia – Istanbul
OPTIONAL!! Jeep Safari Tour in “Devrent Valley” (80 USD)
- 09:00 Breakfast in the hotel
- 12:00 Lunch at “Madam Qin Restaurant”
- 13:30 Visit “Goreme Open Air Museum” / “Pottery Centre of Avanos” / “Carpet Factory”
- 16:30 Free time for souvenir shopping in “Goreme City Center”
- 17:30 Dinner at “Local Restaurant”
- 20:40 Flight to Istanbul by Turksh Airlines TK***
- 22:25 Arrive to Istanbul Airport
- 01:50 Departure from Istanbul by Turkish Airlines TK***
ONE MORE THING…
Istanbul & Cappadocia Photography Workshop; To those of you who want to take their vacation photos to the next level: you will get free access to Hasan AKBAS’s photography masterclass, which was filmed along your route. Don’t worry, if you are not an experienced photographer! Give it a try with your camera or smartphone. This Workshop is designed for everybody from zero experience to advanced photographers. You can also simply enjoy Istanbul and Cappadocia without camera.
Make more out of your vacation photos and upgrade your skills out in the field.
Use our hashtags to get featured on the @tourbulance account!
Free Adobe Lightroom Presets and Tutorial! Add a great look to your photos in just a few clicks with my newly released preset pack!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The group leader has the right to change the content of the program depending on the weather conditions, road conditions and social events.
- In case of insufficient participation, the tour will be cancelled, and all fees will be refunded on condition that all participants are informed two weeks before the date of departure.
- Hotels, where accommodation will be made, can be changed with the condition that the quality standard remains the same depending on the circumstances.
- For meals not included in the trip price, the group leader recommends place or places, but there is no obligation to take services from the recommended places. Everyone can get assistance from any place provided they do not disrupt the trip schedule.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- If the participant gives notice of termination more than 60 days before the start of the tour due to a situation or force majeure which cannot foresee and prevent, despite all due diligence; the amount paid by the participant is returned to him without any deduction, except the fees, taxes and similar legal obligations that must be paid, and the costs that can be paid and documented to third parties and are not possible to be refunded.
- For cancellations made 60 days or less before the date of the trip, 50% of the package fee; for cancellations made 30 days before the time of the trip, the entire package price will not be refunded.
Istanbul & Cappadocia Photography Workshop for Contact Us!